This Saturday, April 6, the traditional Almond Market returns to the Medieval Town.
Between 10.30 and 3:00 PM, you will find different activities that aim attract people from Vitoria and visitors to our Medieval Town.
This month there will also be the following activities:
- ROUTE OF THE TRADE: In which the visitors of the market will be able to enjoy the commerce with more enchantment and the most varied offer of your establishments of the Medieval Town.
- ROUTE OF THE BARRELS so that the people from Vitoria come to the Medieval Town to enjoy the pintxo-pote in the participating establishments.
- CULTURAL ROUTE where visitors can take a guided tour to the Medieval Town from the Tourist Office.
- GASTRONOMIC CORNER: hand in hand with the eco gastronomic association SLOW FOOD ARABA we will be able to taste “Hummus of vegetables from Alava with oil from the Arróniz variety of the Rioja Alavesa”.
- CHILDREN’S CORNER where the kids can enjoy workshops, games and crafts in the Plaza Burullería.
- DRAW: As a prize for the raffle this month, IBÉRICOS LABRADOR, which has its stand at the entrance of Calle Cuchillería nº 87, offers us a free batch of Iberian products. The draw, as every Saturday will be held at 2:00 pm at the Plaza de las Burullerías.
- DINAMIZATION: the market will be enlivened by FANFARRE GESALTZA from 12:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., which will tour the streets of the Medieval Town.